Finnish Pensioners' Federation is the biggest pensioner organisation in Finland. We are offering activities, courses, leisure trips and a variety of events to senior citizens. The core of our operations are the activities in our local branches operating in the whole of Finland.
- 130 000 members
- 401 local branches
- 20 district organisations
- headquarters in Helsinki with 23 employees.
Mission and vision
Finnish Pensioners' Federation focuses on advocacy on issues and decisions that have an effect on the live’s of elderly people and pensioners. Our vision is an age-friendly Finland where the interests of ageing people are taken into account and services are suitable for them.
- Diminishing the poverty of elderly people
- The rights of elderly people in the digitalised society
- Local services available at reasonable costs
- Green care and voluntary work
- Diversity of elderly people’s needs in housing
Eläkeliitto owns a holiday resort, Lehmiranta Holiday Center, in the town of Salo. Visit Lehmiranta website